Thursday, February 4, 2010

WELCOME!

Welcome To My Site!

Football is a passion.  There is really no other way to describe it.  You are in or you are out, there is no in-between.  This said, when you as a coach go to bed at night, there is always the question that precedes a good or a bad sleep: "Did I do all I could today to get better? "

My personal philosophy includes the belief that this game gives back in a positive way to so many lives at all levels, roles and ages across the sport.  In keeping with this, I want to make sure that I give back to the sport such as I can.  The strength of one of us is the strength of all of us.  We fly together or we sink together. 

I am requesting that visitors to this site share their thoughts on the game, share great resources and leave something behind that we can all benefit from.  Articles, links, eperiences etc. are most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment